Sunday, August 31, 2008

One week in

I woke up this morning to a very chilly breeze that seems to be signaling the passing of summer. This summer seemed so short lived, thanks to lovely (?) days spent in class. I was able to get out this month and have a little time for fun. But, now I am a week into my second year of PA school. Already I feel like I have learned an overwhelming amount of valuable information. This time around, I have clinical rotations. I am currently working in Ob/Gyn. Before you cringe, I have to say I am really enjoying it. There is a lot of interesting medicine involved in this population (as well as emotions). Everyone keeps asking what area I want to go into. Unfortunately, it seems to change every week or so :). I can see myself in a lot places, so time will have to tell.

For now I get to spend four weeks in Sun Valley, studying, learning, and enjoying the scenery. I'm also trying to survive running at a generous altitude. So far...ok...:)

I think for now, a Sunday afternoon "nap" is in order.

2 comments:

writer said...

ahh the ketchum house. I am actually a little bit jealous...

erin said...

a post, it escaped me. how wonderful. the blog lives =]